Eagle Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle Elite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donations and benefits

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet
Race: Human

Donations and benefits Empty
PostSubject: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 am

We as a clan ofcourse want our own servers to play on.
for that we need donations.
an 18 slot server cost 10.80 GBP.
i can provide for the first (few) month(s) but ofcourse i cant afford to pay it all.
so if you could donate even just a little bit, it would be great.
If you donate you ofcourse will get something in return. You will be given a 100 forum point bonus for every pound you donate, so 5 pounds=500 points. also, you will receive a password to a private slot on our servers.

the server would be a hardcore mixed server.
every penny helps folks.

donations are made by paypal.
contact me on xfire or forum pm for the address.
Back to top Go down
MighteMidget
God of all Gods
MighteMidget

PostSubject: donation From Midget   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:56 am

i donate 5 pounds
i really hope more will follow so that the clan can grow bigger.......thx
Back to top Go down
VooDoo

VooDoo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Ive got £10 on a prepaid mastercard thing I got with my new phone for free so Id be happy to donate it when I work out how to use it, when did u get the server? are people using it yet?
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:35 am

VooDoo wrote:
Ive got £10 on a prepaid mastercard thing I got with my new phone for free so Id be happy to donate it when I work out how to use it, when did u get the server? are people using it yet?
got the server a few days ago...sadly its not as crowded as we would like it to be, theres the EE clan, the UK|HD clan and some random players on it, nothing else Sad
Back to top Go down
Lomix

Lomix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:57 am

It takes time to get more players you know Very Happy Its don't happen in one day and yes you posted server in sites like you said?
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 am

I can make a video for youtube if u want...i did it for my last clan too:
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am

Crazy J wrote:
I can make a video for youtube if u want...i did it for my last clan too:
lol...pretty basic tho... i look for something more spectacular...trying to make it Wink
still a good job tho so...if you have a cool killing streak or something like that, please post it up and i might add it to the video Wink
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 am

I dont have any videos from me playing cuz everytime i tried record it just froze...and i could make some videos if i could play cod...
Back to top Go down
MighteMidget
God of all Gods
MighteMidget

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 am

just a cool video and nice music......there don't need to be rulez, we can use it on the clan site as a opening vid...something about our clan...
btw i have no idea how to put xfire vid here
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Upload that xfire vid somehow...and ya i will try to make the vid when i have time.
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Crazy J wrote:
Upload that xfire vid somehow...and ya i will try to make the vid when i have time.
k, thx Wink
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm

U will have to wait a while for the vid...im having some serious problems with my gf and im not in the mood for any of this stuff...
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 am

Crazy J wrote:
U will have to wait a while for the vid...im having some serious problems with my gf and im not in the mood for any of this stuff...
dont worry about it Wink
its like a bonus assignement, it helps but isnt needed per se...however, it is higly appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crazy J

Crazy J

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Well i worked out my problems...so if everything will be ok i will start working on it this week
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 am

Crazy J wrote:
Well i worked out my problems...so if everything will be ok i will start working on it this week
okay, awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations and benefits   Donations and benefits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donations and benefits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Elite :: Donations-
Jump to: