Eagle Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle Elite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MMC clan war

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VooDoo

VooDoo

Character sheet
Race: Human

MMC clan war Empty
PostSubject: MMC clan war   MMC clan war I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 am

Hey guys I was speaking to the clan leader of a sever I played in for a long time, I asked if they do hardcore matches (they mostly play Promod) he says they do. So if you think we would be interested let me know and maybe we can go on and organise something and get a nice clan war going....

http://www.mastermueller.info this is their site.

They ask for :-

Clan Name : EE| ... obviously

Date war :

Time :

Gamemode : Hardcore

Additional info :

once we have a rough idea of what we want we can take it to them and maybe they will need some changes! Also maybe think of how many players we want.
Back to top Go down
Macfish
God of all Gods
Macfish

Character sheet

MMC clan war Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMC clan war   MMC clan war I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:45 am

VooDoo wrote:
Hey guys I was speaking to the clan leader of a sever I played in for a long time, I asked if they do hardcore matches (they mostly play Promod) he says they do. So if you think we would be interested let me know and maybe we can go on and organise something and get a nice clan war going....

http://www.mastermueller.info this is their site.

They ask for :-

Clan Name : EE| ... obviously

Date war :

Time :

Gamemode : Hardcore

Additional info :

once we have a rough idea of what we want we can take it to them and maybe they will need some changes! Also maybe think of how many players we want.

The asses want me to register to their site...so if we gonna have CW get me their xfire.

I ll arrange something
Back to top Go down
VooDoo

VooDoo

Character sheet

MMC clan war Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMC clan war   MMC clan war I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:17 am

kk
Back to top Go down
VooDoo

VooDoo

Character sheet

MMC clan war Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMC clan war   MMC clan war I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 am

Ok any of the admin can organise with SHGOD -MMC|Green, or Punisher1891 - MMC|Puni. So just think what u want from above and also which mods to play. Have a nice day!

Those are xfire names btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MMC clan war Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMC clan war   MMC clan war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMC clan war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Elite :: Matches-
Jump to: